Friday, September 27, 2013

Joke - Husband and Wife

I have a friend who used to be very bossy and arrogant. Passing orders and commands to everyone. Roaring like a TIGER. At office when he spoke his voice could be heard by everyone in the ODC.
We met after a few years and he told he got married recently. He invited me for dinner at his house. So that evening I reached his house. However what I witnessed there left me in a state of shock. He was very quite and silent... speaking very little that too in a subdued voice. Obeying his wife's commands. Washing dishes, cutting vegetables, serving food. Anyways we enjoyed the dinner and I left after that. Next morning called him up, "Man what happened at home. Why were you behaving like a sheep? You used to be a tiger." And he said, "Yaar I am still a tiger. But ghar pe na Devi Ma sawaar ho jaati hai."

No comments:

Post a Comment